|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-29 07:18:01 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-05 17:36:37 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 287
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license v2 0 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 23 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/firmware/google/vpd.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/firmware/google/vpd.c b/drivers/firmware/google/vpd.c
index f240946ed701..fd5212c395c0 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Driver for exporting VPD content to sysfs.
* Copyright 2017 Google Inc.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0 as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.