1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/fs/stack.c b/fs/stack.c
index 5b5388250e29..a54e33ed10f1 100644
@@ -44,7 +44,7 @@ void fsstack_copy_inode_size(struct inode *dst, struct inode *src)
* include/linux/fs.h). We don't necessarily hold i_mutex when this
* is called, so take i_lock for that case.
- * And if CONFIG_LBADF (on 32-bit), continue our effort to keep the
+ * And if CONFIG_LBDAF (on 32-bit), continue our effort to keep the
* two halves of i_blocks in sync despite SMP or PREEMPT: use i_lock
* for that case too, and do both at once by combining the tests.