Diffstat (limited to 'fs/stack.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/fs/stack.c b/fs/stack.c
index 4a6f7f440658..b4f2ab48a61f 100644
@@ -29,10 +29,7 @@ void fsstack_copy_inode_size(struct inode *dst, struct inode *src)
* We don't actually know what locking is used at the lower level;
* but if it's a filesystem that supports quotas, it will be using
- * i_lock as in inode_add_bytes(). tmpfs uses other locking, and
- * its 32-bit is (just) able to exceed 2TB i_size with the aid of
- * holes; but its i_blocks cannot carry into the upper long without
- * almost 2TB swap - let's ignore that case.
+ * i_lock as in inode_add_bytes().
if (sizeof(i_blocks) > sizeof(long))