Diffstat (limited to 'init/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/init/Kconfig b/init/Kconfig
index 46768752130d..7e9fbd48e2ab 100644
@@ -983,18 +983,6 @@ config MEMCG
Provides a memory resource controller that manages both anonymous
memory and page cache. (See Documentation/cgroups/memory.txt)
- Note that setting this option increases fixed memory overhead
- associated with each page of memory in the system. By this,
- 8(16)bytes/PAGE_SIZE on 32(64)bit system will be occupied by memory
- usage tracking struct at boot. Total amount of this is printed out
- at boot.
- Only enable when you're ok with these trade offs and really
- sure you need the memory resource controller. Even when you enable
- this, you can set "cgroup_disable=memory" at your boot option to
- disable memory resource controller and you can avoid overheads.
- (and lose benefits of memory resource controller)
bool "Memory Resource Controller Swap Extension"
depends on MEMCG && SWAP