Author: Alex Suykov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Author: Aric Belsito <email@example.com>
Author: Drew DeVault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Author: Michael Clark <email@example.com>
Author: Michael Forney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Author: Stefan O'Rear <email@example.com>
This port has involved the work of many people over several years. I
have tried to ensure that everyone with substantial contributions has
been credited above; if any omissions are found they will be noted
later in an update to the authors/contributors list in the COPYRIGHT
The version committed here comes from the riscv/riscv-musl repo's
commit 3fe7e2c75df78eef42dcdc352a55757729f451e2, with minor changes by
me for issues found during final review:
- a_ll/a_sc atomics are removed (according to the ISA spec, lr/sc
are not safe to use in separate inline asm fragments)
- a_cas[_p] is fixed to be a memory barrier
- the call from the _start assembly into the C part of crt1/ldso is
changed to allow for the possibility that the linker does not place
them nearby each other.
- DTP_OFFSET is defined correctly so that local-dynamic TLS works
- reloc.h LDSO_ARCH logic is simplified and made explicit.
- unused, non-functional crti/n asm files are removed.
- an empty .sdata section is added to crt1 so that the
__global_pointer reference is resolvable.
- indentation style errors in some asm files are fixed.